16th Oct 2018 or 29 Nov 2018
10am to 3pm
I’m Your P.A. Training Room
2 Shaw Park Business Village, Shaw Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 9LE
Learn everything you need to sell your physical or virtual products online
Bypass that high ticket website upgrade by learning the skills yourself
Don’t let the tech hurdles stop you fulfilling your dreams
Avoid those Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, Shopify fees
Keep all the profit for yourself
p.s. no programming skills needed.
What Will I Learn?
- How to create an online shop
- How to add products to the online shop
- How to make money online from home
- How to build a professional online shop
- How to secure your WordPress website
- Sell any physical or virtual product without additional fees or commission
- How to setup and use WordPress
- How to run your own business from anywhere
- Design a website without coding
- Use Woocommerce and accept PayPal payments
- You need to be very comfortable using a computer and the internet – call me on 07813 769719 to discuss if you would like to check
- A laptop, Windows or Apple, with WIFI and power cord
- Your PayPal account – call me on 07813 769719 to discuss
On this fast paced workshop learn how to build an online shop using the most popular and trusted ecommerce addon for physical and virtual products in an easy-to-understand face to face setting.
Using WordPress and WooCommerce you have your own online shopping portal where you have full control. You can do things your way.
Join WordPress expert Tosca Lahiri as she shows you step by step how to create your online shop, using WordPress and how to combine it with external services for payment processing and social media marketing.
Specifically you will learn the following:
- Installing WooCommerce
- Setting up your online shop
- Adding products, including images and product descriptions
- Setting up standard shipping
- Configuring payment options
- Using stock control
- Setup and schedule a sale price which automatically goes up to the standard price – great for promotions
- Setup upsells and cross-sells – sell more!
- Setup products with variables such as colour or size
- How to use discount codes
- Managing orders and reports
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create an online shop
- Anyone who wants to learn WordPress and WooCommerce
- Anyone who wants to have their own online shop
- Anyone who wants to add ecommerce to their existing WordPress website
- Anyone who learns best with face to face training
What happens after the course?
If you need help moving your training website to your own website address we can arrange that.
You can get in touch with any follow up questions you have.
- What type of products can you sell?
- You will learn to sell any physical or virtual products such as ebooks
- I already have a website can I do the workshop on that site?
- To keep the day running free of technical issues we will use a temporary website domain and hosting that I will supply on the day
- You will have the opportunity on the day to have your training website published by me
- You will have all the skills needed to upgrade your existing website
- Do I need a domain name and hosting to attend the workshop?
- Not to attend the workshop
- You will need a domain name and hosting to publish your ecommerce website
- Can I learn to sell tickets for events on the workshop?
You will be provided with a buffet lunch and all the tea, coffee or cold drinks you can handle. Biscuits and cakes too!
You can park your car for free only 2 minutes from the training room.
“Tosca was very patient and calm and explained things clearly without bombarding me with IT jargon. ” Linda Temple-Harris
“Tosca’s training was well worth the investment, and will enable me to build my online presence on my currently limited marketing budget.” Lindsay Milner
“She has a wealth of knowledge about businesses using the internet and had a generous approach to sharing it with me. Her services are well worth the investment.” Marie Hill
“I really feel that I’ll be able to get my own website up + running now. Very assured training approach.” Luane Steele
“I can honestly say that if she can train me – she can train anyone.” Cindy Williams-Findlay