The Smart Way to do SEO
Do you finally want to understand how to do your own website SEO to win new customers?
Do you want to learn how to boost your Google rankings?
Follow my simple steps and see results from these website search engine optimisation techniques.
SEO isn’t some sort of dark art that you can’t get your head around with a bit of guidance.
Yes, it can get very complex – but this SEO course is about explaining what you CAN DO to get sales and enquiries from your website.
The most important thing to remember is that SEO is about marketing effectively so the right people find you.
Don’t listen to those naysayers who say SEO is a waste of time.
My clients are getting enquiries from Google using the same techniques that I will show you on this SEO course.
Here are some SEO results of my clients:
These results are nationwide – imagine the results you could see in your region!
These websites are doing this well using the same tactics I will show you.
p.s. no programming skills needed.
What Will I Learn?
- SEO for beginners
- SEO fundamentals
- On-site SEO
- Off-site SEO
- Get up to speed with the fundamental concepts of SEO
- Find out how to increase your site’s visibility in the search engine results (on page optimisation)
- Discover how to find the best keywords for your website (keyword research)
- SEO tips for beginners
- Easy SEO in simple steps
- How to do SEO
- SEO essentials
- There are none really – other than an understanding of what you sell and who you are selling it to!
- Bring your smartphone/tablet/laptop for the practical exercises
On this SEO training course Tosca Lahiri will show you how to use SEO effectively to get more business. She will show you what she does to get websites like yours on the first page of Google.
Join expert Tosca as she shows you step by step how to create your own SEO strategy, the free tools you can use in your research and how to implement what you have learnt to win more customers.
Specifically you will learn the following:
- Understanding the core SEO fundamentals
- Put the foundations in place for success on Google
- Learn what you can do on your website to be found higher on Google
- Learn what you can do away from your website so that your website performs better
- Put together your own free SEO toolbox
- Leave with your own customised SEO strategy
Who is this workshop for?
- Small business owners with a website – any platform
- Startup businesses with a website – any platform
- Marketeers with a website – any platform
- Bloggers – any platform
What happens after the course?
If you attend one of these face to face workshops I am currently giving away access to the online video tutorials that takes you through each process step by step.
You can get in touch with any follow up questions you have in my Facebook group.
- What website platforms will this SEO course work on?
- What type of website will this SEO course work on?
- Brochure websites
- Ecommerce websites
- Membership websites
- Do I need to access my website on the course?
- Is there any preparation required before attending this SEO course?
You will be provided with all the tea, coffee or cold drinks you can handle. Biscuits too!
15 Nov 2018
10am to 1.30pm
I’m Your P.A. Training Room, 2 Shaw Park Business Village, Shaw Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 9LE
You can park your car for free only 2 minutes from the training room.
“Before working with Tosca Lahiri, I didn’t have much of an understanding about search engine optimization (SEO). I have to manage the company that run our SEO services at work and when a friend recommended training with Tosca I was interested in finding out more. With her patient, clear and well-structured training Tosca shared her expert knowledge with me so that I now understand SEO and can manage our services well. The most important benefit I’ve received by working together with Tosca has been the lasting understanding and appreciation of SEO that I now use regularly.” Marie Hill
“Tosca has the ability to be able to work at many levels and keep everyone involved and enthused in the session. She was very patient and managed not only to deliver the session to the group but also followed up with one to one help as well. Thank you Tosca for a very insightful and well organised session into SEO” Steve Poole
“I can honestly say that if she can train me – she can train anyone.” Cindy Williams-Findlay