Here are step by step instructions to find a list of cookies that your website uses.
If you prefer to watch a 30 second demo scroll down…..
- In Google Chrome open a new incognito window
- Enter the website address
- On your keyboard tap F12
- Click on “Application” across the top
- On the left handside look for “Storage”
- Click on “Cookies”
- Click on your website URL
- You then see the cookie names and Expires/Max-Age
Watch the 30 second video below if you prefer to see how to do it visually.
Latest posts by Tosca Lahiri (see all)
- How to Find your Website Cookies - 14/03/2018
- Why Word Of Mouth Marketing Is Not Enough Now - 12/03/2018
- How to Build Trust Online for the Construction Industry - 22/02/2018