Here are step by step instructions to find a list of cookies that your website uses.
If you prefer to watch a 30 second demo scroll down…..
- In Google Chrome open a new incognito window
- Enter the website address
- On your keyboard tap F12
- Click on “Application” across the top
- On the left handside look for “Storage”
- Click on “Cookies”
- Click on your website URL
- You then see the cookie names and Expires/Max-Age
Watch the 30 second video below if you prefer to see how to do it visually.
Latest posts by Tosca Lahiri (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Setting Up A Successful Online Shop - 29/11/2018
- Create an Online Shop FAQs - 01/10/2018
- 3 Game Changing WordPress Workshops - 12/09/2018